- 2021 Nomination of the work for the rehabilitation of the Beira Baixa Line, between Covilhã and Guarda, for the “Build 21” awards for the BEST category.
- 2021 Recognition of “Professional and Personal Balance” good practices in the Social Responsibility Axis and the Decent Work and Reconciliation category by the Portuguese Association of Business Ethics (RRC, Portugal).
- 2020 Recognition of good practices "Circular economy in the construction sector" in the category Social Responsibility and Environment - Reduction of Impacts, by the Portuguese Association of Business Ethics.
- 2002 ISCTE Building II, by the architect Raul Hestnes Ferreira for the Universidade Nova de Lisboa - Valmor Prize and Municipal Architecture.
- 1999 Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Technical University of Lisbon - Honorable mention in the field of the Valmor awards.
- 1999 Administrative Building of the Expo Park, Lisbon - Honorable mention in the area of the Valmor awards.
- 1994 Department of Geosciences, by the architect Souto Moura for the University of Aveiro.
- 1993 Remodeling and restoration of the Abade de Baçal Museum, in Bragança.
- 1993 Works of the WWTP and submarine outfall.