Roads, toll roads and motorways
This area continues to be the main factor in determining the level of growth in the Portuguese construction sector. This is primarily due to significant investments from public administrations with the aim of improving these infrastructures in order to measure up to the high level of demand of users and increased traffic.
RRC has experience in constructing thousands of kilometres of roads and motorways, a speciality that remains at the forefront of its construction activity in terms of turnover.
- EN 329 – Vila Nova de Paiva / Sátão
- EN 14 relief road – Celeirós / Braga Station and refurbishment of Braga ring road
- Several entrance ways to Das Antas Stadium
- Entrance ways to Bessa Stadium
- EN396 relief road – Connection between the Loulé interchange with Quatro Estradas
- Lousa Interchange on A8
- Alverca Interchange on A1 North Motorway
- A2 – Section between Almodôvar and S. Bartolomeu de Messines
- IC4 – Section between Guia and Alcantarilha (Algarve)
- IP6 – Section between Mouriscas and Mação
IP2 – Castelo Branco Relief Road
Carregado Interchange between the A1 and A10 (IC11 / A1
IC6 – Section between Catraia dos Poços and Venda de Galizes and connection with Tábua