null RRC arranca com novos trabalhos na OGMA
RRC begins new works at OGMA
This contract involves reformulating the wastewater drainage network (phase 4) and water-supply system (phase 3).
The purpose of the contract is to correct certain structural and operational anomalies of the existing systems by gradually replacing them.
The works include:
- Building a polypropylene carbonate gravity sewer for the drainage system, 644 m long
- Laying a high-density polyethylene pumping pipe for the drainage network, 610 m
- Laying high-density polyethylene water mains, 100 m long
- Assembling three hydrocarbon separators
- Building the pumping station.
This contract, with a completion time of four months, is one of several that this client has awarded to RRC.