Diversion of the route of the delivery pipe next to the new V. F. Xira hospital
This contract affects a section almost 800 m long, covered with DN1800mm steel pipe, laid in a trench in the EPAL compulsory-purchase strip.
The main tasks are:
- Land clearance and preparation of the track;
- Shoring of the trench for laying the pipe, using minipiles, in the area where the new supply line runs parallel to Alviela aqueduct;
- Fitting pipes and accessories underground;
- Lower crossing of Alviela aqueduct using horizontal pile-driving;
- Building a venting chamber;
- Building a chamber for the bottom outlet;
- Connections upstream and downstream from the current bypass delivery pipe.