Escola EB1/JI Campelos
EB1/JI Campelos school
Torres Vedras town council has awarded to RRC the contract to build school EB1/JI integrated into EB2+3 in Campelos, for a price of €1,921,238.
The contract involves the construction of an infants and playschool to be integrated into EB 2.3 Gaspar Campelos, in Campelos, Torres Vedras.
The building is made up of two blocks: the school building (Block 1), with two storeys and an area of 2,034 m2, and Block 2, with a single storey and an area of 522 m2. The total area built will be 2,556 m2, plus 496 m2 for covered playgrounds and corridors.
The school building (Block 1) consists of:
- 10 classrooms for infants;
- 2 playschool activities rooms.
Block 2 is composed of:
- Library/resources centre;
- Dining-room with buffet area (clean area);
- Dirty area;
- Storeroom and staff toilets;
- Pupils’ and disabled persons’ toilets;
- Covered playground;
- Spaces for general use.
The contract has a scheduled completion time of 462 calendar days.